We are glad that you have made the decision to begin the admissions process for your student. Please follow the steps outlined below to ensure that your enrollment process is a smooth one.
Step 1: Visit www.ucsjax.com and click on the “Admissions” tab. Scroll down to “Online Student Application.” Start the application.
Step 2: Pay the $100 Application Fee online when prompted..
Step 3: Testing will be scheduled by the Director of Admissions.
Submit the following forms by uploading them online, emailing them to email@example.com or dropping them off to the Main School Office.
* Copy of Birth Certificate
* Copy of Social Security Card
* Health Exam (DH 3040)
* FL Immunization Certificate (DH 680)
* Most Recent Report Card
* Most Recent Test Scores (Grades 2-12)
* Recommendation Forms from an Administrator & Teacher (Grades 1-12)
* Discipline Report from Previous School
* Student Questionnaire (Grades 3-12)
* Transcript (Grades 9-12)
* FHSAA Athletic Questionnaire (If Applicable)
Step 5: Once the above steps are finalized, notification for testing and/or the family interview will be set.
Step 6: Decision letter from school will be mailed.
Step 7: Pay the $150 Enrollment Fee.
Step 8: Once accepted, it is the parent’s responsibility to withdraw the student from previous school.