Pay the $300 Application Fee online when prompted.
Click on the Online Student Application tab to start your child’s application. (Keep in mind that a separate application must be completed for each child.)
Complete the checklist below by submitting all required documents and completing Admissions Testing.
- Schedule Admissions Testing (this will be scheduled through your online portal)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Health Exam (DH 3040)
- FL Immunization Certificate (DH 680)
- Most Recent Report Card
- Most Recent Test Scores (Grades 2-12)
- Recommendation Forms from an Administrator & Teacher (Grades 1-12)
- Discipline Report from Previous School
- Student Questionnaire (Grades 3-12)
- Transcript (Grades 9-12)
- FHSAA Athletic Questionnaire (If Applicable)
Family Interview: your Family Interview cannot be scheduled until ALL items on the checklist are completed. Students and parent are both required to attend this interview.
Decision notification from school will uploaded onto the portal.
Review and submit the contract online. Please note that there will be a $50 Smart Tuition fee added to your yearly tuition once the contract has been signed and a Smart Tuition account has been created.
Once accepted, it is the parent’s responsibility to withdraw the student from previous school.